Sunday, February 8, 2015

Preparing for Company

More stem cells arrived on Friday.  We have a little routine here that on stem cell days we prepare for company...mom always says, Company is coming from China today, are you ready?

With only two treatments left, I've been trying to keep myself in the right frame of mind and make the most of these last injections and the time left.  Since I've been feeling better (such a nice change of pace!), I decided to get back to what I like to do best...create!  I have another favorite meditation that says the healing process is creative.  (And of course, in my world, creative equals time for crayons!).  So this is how I prepare for company...



The IV injection is a breeze compared to the lumbar.  We had tea while we waited...


And then Dr. Torsak stopped by for the delivery.  Quick, painless…and relatively side effect free!


1 comment:

  1. Love your art...Love you too! So thankful this delivery of the precious stem cells is relatively side effect free

    ReplyDelete